XDURO FS RX – The most successful full-suspension eMTB.
Enough power to climb any mountain, and enough suspension to fly down in total control.
- • A balance between up and down, this bike is equally at home climbing the mountain as it is blasting down it.
- • The hydraulic brakes have more than enough stopping power to handle hard and fast riding. The 1×10 speed drivetrain is efficient and easy to maintain.
- • 27.5″ wheels are the perfect balance between rolling efficiency, weight and speed. RockShox suspension fork is the best in the business.
- • A mid-level spec makes this bike good for those looking for full suspension performance on a budget—but with the same electronics as our highest-end models, you won’t notice.
- The Gen2 Bosch centerdrive offers 350 watts of power and uses a 36 volt 11 amp hour removable Lithium-ion battery pack.
- The XDURO FS RX 27.5″ is available in four frame sizes for a good fit and comes in either lime or white with blue accents
video review courtesy of EBR
|Motor||Bosch centerdrive performance system|
|Display||Bosch Intuvia LCD multi-function display with variable boost modes and other functions|
|Speed||20 mph / 32 kph|
|Range||25 – 35 miles / 40 – 56 km with normal pedaling|
|Frame||Aluminum 6061, Tour, 4-bar linkage system, gravity casting interface, hydroformed tubes, 120mm travel|
|Fork||Rock Shox Reba RL Tapered, Pushloc, 120mm travel, 15mm thru axle|
|RearShock||Fox CTD LV, 120mm frame travel|
|Headset||FSA No. 57, semi-integrated, tapered|
|Shift lever||Shimano SLX M 670, Rapidfire, I-Spec|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano SLX M 675 Shadow Plus|
|Cassette or freewheel||SRAM PG 1030, 11-36T, 10-speed|
|Chain||Shimano HG 54|
|Hubs ft/rear||XLC EVO Disc, front with 15mm thru axle, rear with 142/12 axle|
|Rim||DT Swiss 466d Disc, double wall|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry 2.0mm|
|Tires||Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, foldable, 27.5×2.25|
|Brakes||Shimano M615 hydraulic disc, 203/180mm rotors|
|Brake Lever||Shimano M615 hydraulic|
|Handlebar||Xduro Lowriser Alu|
|Stem||Xduro Alu, A-Head|
|Grips||XLC Sport with locking rings|
|Saddle||Xduro Light MTB|